Personal, Professional Veterinary Services in Beautiful Old City Philadelphia
Center City Veterinary Hospital offers a uniquely personal pet care experience with a focus on wellness care and preventive medicine, from beginning to end of life. This attention to pet wellness promotes vigorous health and extended life for our patients. Our services include the latest in veterinary treatments and technology, exclusively for Old City Philadelphia area dogs and cats.
Services for Dogs & Cats
We offer a comfortable, relaxed veterinary experience for pets and the people who care for them. Situated in Philadelphia’s Old City District, we surround you with beauty and inspiration at every visit. Services you can expect from us include:
- Wellness exams with routine vaccinations
- Diagnostic laboratory and digital X-ray imaging
- Internal medicine and management of chronic disease
- Dermatology services with allergy consultation and treatment
- Dental cleanings and treatment of dental diseases
- Nutritional counseling
- Surgical services including spay and neuter
- Pain management tailored to your pet's or pets' needs
Skill & Experience
Our veterinarians are the foundation of our practice. These are highlights of their special interests and skills:
- Dr. Michael Cohen has a strong background in emergency medicine with experience managing traumatic injuries, metabolic and endocrine diseases, toxin exposure, obstetrical emergencies, and adept at performing ocular, orthopedic, dental, and intranasal surgeries. He is a strong advocate of proper preventative care for every pet and personalized service.
- Dr. Beverly Jogan has special interests in pain management, geriatric medicine, preventive care, and ophthalmology.
Call us to schedule your first appointment.