Skilled & Experienced in Veterinary Diagnostics
Knowledge and understanding in veterinary medicine contribute to the restoration of health and vigor in pets. Center City Veterinary Hospital offers advanced technology and skilled practitioners in diagnostics, focused on treatment for dogs and cats.
Veterinary Diagnostic Skill & Experience
The tools we use for diagnosing illness, injury, and disease are a significant addition to our experience and training. Some of the services we offer our patients include the following:
- Comprehensive veterinary laboratory on site
- Pre-surgical testing for the safest anesthesia experience possible
- Access to a top veterinary referral laboratory where we send certain types of lab tests to diagnose illness
- Senior examinations and lab testing for early diagnosis and management of chronic or age-related disease
- Dermatologic diagnostics and treatment including allergies and flea control
- Digital dental and regular x-rays available on site, with the ability to get rapid interpretations by board certified veterinary radiologists
- Video otoscope capability for sedated ear flushing
Our veterinarians offer skill at using the appropriate diagnostic tools, combined with the experience to interpret the results accurately and quickly. This combination allows us to implement effective treatments with speed and precision, to enhance the healing process.
Convenient On-Site Veterinary Laboratory
Our veterinarians take the time to provide accurate results, from our extensive physical exams to our extreme care in performing laboratory testing. Our internal medicine capabilities, surgical unit, and wellness programs rely on speed, accuracy, and interpretive skill in treating your special pets.
Contact Center City Veterinary Hospital to schedule an appointment.